Our Cremation Services
An additional charge will be imposed for a collection for cremation from outside our area of the Midlands; see below for examples
Our Direct Cremation service includes;
- The funeral arrangers fee
- Assistance and advice on registration and related documents
- Provision of an experienced National collection team
- Transfer of the deceased during normal working hours from any hospital or mortuary
- Appropriate respectful care and preparation of the deceased
- Provision of a cremation shroud or alternatively you can add £80 for a simple cardboard coffin suitable for the purpose of cremation or £95 for a simple traditional wood effect coffin
- Direct transfer to a crematorium of our choice for an individual fully licenced private cremation at a time of our choosing
- Providing a Certificate of Cremation and / or certified copy of the crematorium register
- The ashes being professionally scattered within the crematorium grounds or at an extra cost
This service does not include;
- The collection of the deceased from a private home or from the premises of a residential care home, but can be arranged if the deceased doctor has signed the cremation papers
- Viewing of the deceased or any funeral procession or service prior to cremation
- Interment of Ashes – Ashes are returned to you subject to an additional cost
- Alternatively you can choose to either have the ashes interred in a Green Burial Park (other options are available), However ashes can be simply returned anywhere in the UK for a small fee.
The fee is inclusive of cremation fees and our professional fees but not doctors certification.
* The current standard doctor’s fee is £164 to allow cremation to take place
Where HM Coroner has issued the cremation certificate, doctor’s fees do not apply
Bariatric / Obese Factors
Where bariatric (obese) factors are present we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time. Additional charges may be made for the use of additional personnel, larger vehicles and the cost of a larger coffin (over 6’ x 22″)
Price on application.
In case of sudden unexplained death or accident (police involvement) and also if the deceased was not under a Doctor’s care within the last 14 days the death may be referred to the Coroner so collection from a private home or care home must first be carried out by a local Funeral Director to enable Doctors to carry out further checks.
(Estimate £80 – £200)
The Wider Area
Transfer of the Deceased from a place other than mainland England and Wales
Please enquire for fees